Thursday, July 30, 2009

Serabut

Suddenly I feel so damn serabut.

- I've to sit for a penterjemahan exam tomorrow at 9am in the morning. Apparently, last time more than half the class failed the paper. *cringe*
- Woke up at 4am to study but Sarah wakes up like every 15 mins. So I've been spending more time going up and down the stairs and breastfeeding.
- At 5.30am I've just realized that Mr Mogan gave me Kamus Dwibahasa tahun 1992!!!!!!!!! Argghhh!!!!!!Nooooo!!!!!! Tulah tadi diorang gi beli Kamus takmo beli...Pegi beli novel and buku Thomas The Train... :p Tried to find Kamus Dewan in the house but it's nowhere to be found.
- Now at 5.45am I'm contemplating to go to the office as early as 7am to search for the latest kamus and be at Legend Hotel by 8am so that I could study just before I sit for the exam.
- Just now at about 5pm, the Minister's office gave a confirmation that he could launch the branch in Song on the 6th-7th of August!!!That's just a few days away!!!
- I've to go to Sibu on the 4th/5th of August and be there till the 7th to prepare for the launch.
- I've to prepare the Minister's speech and send to his office by this Friday.
-I've to meet the supplier, discuss changes and settle a photoshoot for the festive collaterals before I go to Song.
- K.Arida and Sally are going to Bandung this Friday, leaving me alone in the office...huhuhu
- I'm sleepy!

Serabut giler!

2 comments:

  1. Saje nak menyedapkan hati ko. Serabut for temporary je Jiji but makes you more manageable and wiser.. cool! Good luck beb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exam tu horror! Free2 je aku ilang dekat 40 markah sebab tak sempat siap. Tapi the best news for the day is event kat Song postponed..so at least ada more time for preparations.

    ReplyDelete