Friday, July 17, 2009

Good, clean, fun!

Took a day off yesterday and spent time with the kids. Amir went to the movies for the first time with my other half. No, not for the movie 'Obsessed' .. :) they watched Transformers. Amir came out with a big benjol on the forehead sebab tergolek dog kat dalam wayang... :p




While they were at the movies, I was left to entertain super cranky Sarah. To avoid crankiness, I kept her occupied with food.


And thank God for the creation of this push candy which looked like a lipstick. This kept her quiet in her stroller throughout. I was window shopping and book browsing, peacefully.
We also brought the kiddes to Megakids. It was our first. I think it's really good la to have such a place. I see mums dropping off their kids with the maid and boleh pegi jln2. For those without maid, they can still leave their children there and the staff will take care of the kids.
Teka siapa yang paling banyak berpeluh? ;p
We had fun and yeah again.. to hell with the diet.. I had strawberry cheesecake at d'licious.. ate Cheese Fries and Nachos at Chillies!

2 comments:

  1. Kat maner Megakids ni? Bole la bwk Amir I ni...
    Wah dapat gak ke Chillies ye.... hahaha...
    Takpe pastu gi zazen la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megakidz kat Mid Valley..kat situ kalau Amir nak lari sampai tergolek dog pun takpe.. :)
    Ha-ah..pastu rasa guilty, ari Sabtu pagi2 buta dah pegi Zazen!

    ReplyDelete