Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recording session with Hujan

Recording session for the jingle had to be done at the wee hours for 2 nights coz these guys are like owls... I could only manage to go for the first night... kalau dulu2 boleh stay up/lepak sampai pagi buta... ni pukul 12am pun rasa cam nak pengsan..

My sister got excited when I told her about the recording.. though she was complaining about how tired she was coz of work, tiba2 semangat nak ikut... at the studio, she got even more excited and asked if we could bring her 3 kids and hubby the next day! Actually she even suggested to bring my mother and father! ;)

So, really among the budak2 muda tiba2 sesat lak 2 org makcik and 2 orang pakcik (Eddy and En. Rahman who were also there to take pics and footage) kat situ...

I kinda thought when they say recording, that would mean the whole group singing/playing the instruments together and they record it la kan.. tapi zaman sekarang canggih...sume pakai machine/computer... so it could be done one by one... i.e by the time we came, it was AG's turn to play the guitar... Am's session with his drum dah habis... and although Noh was there, he would only sing the next day bila sume music dah ready....

It was kinda cool really to be experiencing all this... tinggal memang tak larat je la.. and the thought of having to attend to the kids when I reach home at 1.30am and then going to work the next day lagilah buat rasa macam nak pengsan....

I have to say that I'm really pleased with the commitment by the band.. maybe it's too early to tell? I dunno.. I guess reading the newspapers about them the past one year made me skeptical about their behaviour/commitment... but so far they've been very accommodating and they can do things really fast... It's good also I think that they have someone like Dimas who is more matured and really cares about the band... kalau tidak I'm sure they won't be able to survive this long...

Can't wait to share the jingle with you peeps! :)




My sister who was like malu2 kucing bila Noh ajak amik gambar... she went like .. takpe..takpe..tak payah.. tak payah.... and then Noh slamba said...Kak, bukan senang akak nak duduk kat kerusi ni pastu amik gambar ngan saya... ;p


See.. like me... no malu2 kucing one..... :)


AG Coco


Noh Hujan foolin around in the studio

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! Owh I can imagine how your sister reacted -- used to be working in the same div as her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurve lurve lurve HUJAN!!! Good choice as ambassador. A talented bunch which plays good stuff!

    ReplyDelete