Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I want to let it all out!!


Lately I just feel so tired you know...
Like really tired.... emotionally...mentally...(physically - that goes without saying -- mother of two don't deserve a rest until you hit 50... :))
I'm just tired of being around angry people... and just because being the way I am, I just keep it to myself, with this muka cekodok basi... hmm... this is just not gonna be good for me in the long run...

I guess this is what happens when I keep everything bottled up inside me. I just can't let it out. The only 2 people that I can shout at would be The Kiddies.. I dunno la... I should probably be sent for an Anger Management course but for all the wrong reasons --- for me to BE ANGRY enough to let it all out! Rather than be the quiet mouse with a cekodok face.

But don't you angry people know that it’s no fun being around all that negative behavior?

Then again, it's no fun being around someone with a cekodok face either! So then this cekodok face will have to pretend to be happy and all ok.. then what? From cekodok becomes cuckoo? :p

I so need my Mocha Ice Blended now.

8 comments:

  1. Ji don't get cuckoo now... we still have a long way to go...
    You know what you're doing. The truth will prevail someday. I know this angry ppl sebenarnya can't live without you... they feel insecure, that's why they are angry.
    One thing I like about you... you still act 'cool'.. even though dalam hati ada gelora..
    Just regard this is as another learning process in life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...cool=muka cekodok basi.. :)
    Takpela.. there's nothing a Mocha Ice Blended can't cure... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jiji, muka cekodok basi pun u still look cun :)
    ..tried control not to lepaskn marah kat ur kiddies kesian mereka :( even i pun slalu gak buat camtu hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz i think i was way ahead to be sent off to anger management school :P but fret not it's an issues simmers down with age :P
    off course realizing that "getting angry - is akin getting punishment for other people's mistake" would kinda make u wanna chill for a while lol .
    head out for a holiday !! ;)
    btw moms always deserve a rest !! (getting one is another story altogether....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you -- cekodok basi! LOL!

    whatever it is, hang in there. my kids sometimes get it from me too, when i am angry with other people, they'd get the bashing from me. not fair, mmg. but you're not alone jijie. and for whatever reason it may be, hope it'll go off fast.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommies - Phoenix / Yeen : kesian diorang kan...just because they are the easier target...but I guess at times as mothers, we just can't help it lah... we then make it up to them with all the hugs,kisses,toys,sweets,vitagen,ice-cream,keropok with MSGs etc etc ... okay wat....:)

    kev-yeah that's right.. mothers deserve a rest..that was wrongly worded.. ;) holiday would be really really nice especially if I have lotsa moolahs to spend while I'm at it... *looking all dreamy*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jij - what a coincidence! i have the same image on my blog too! i was super-angry at that stage. now? still angry. what's new, huh? ;p

    ReplyDelete