Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1 book, 1 month

In my effort trying to keep up with my personal campaign of 1 book,1 month, I've decided to go back to basics and read simple books which I can foresee that I could finish reading within the deadline.

I took up Mona's suggestion and bought this.




And I'm so glad that I did..It's freaking cool and hillarious!


Honestly, when I was at MPH it was between this book and that book. This was suggested by Shahzan...apparently this book is good for soul searching..I was memang looking high and low for this book... since I was not well-versed with anything Paulo Coelho's I told the Shop Assistant that I was looking for a book titled Alcamous or Alcamus - she gave me a Microbiology book!


I tried stuffs by Cecilia Ahern.. but this book is too sappy for me la.. it's good.. but it kinda make me feel I dunno...lost and sad? Bought this 2 months ago and I was stuck at page 109. I've got 600+ pages to go! :p
Yeah... for the moment, I'll stick to the Wimpy Kid! Already bought part 2! :)

3 comments:

  1. Whimpy Kid tu mcm cool aje... Aku nak bc blog pun dah tak sempat skrang.,...hhahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buku Cecelia ni yg beli time keluar ari tu ke? giler lamer... mmg dah tak sesuai for us la kot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja- yup..cool book..finished it within a week..tapi kalau takde 2 orang kenit yang attention seekers tu boley abis 2 hari kot.. hehe i can just imaginelaa...with 3 boys in your hands...hmmm... ko kena jadi supermom! :)

    Azah - yes azah.. that book.. gile lamer kan.. I decided to stop reading it sebab aku rasa cam sakit jiwa je nak abiskan the whole book.. reading should be enjoyable not torture! :p

    ReplyDelete