Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Al Fatihah, K. Ruby Ahmad

It's always sad when you put a face to death...

K.Ruby Ahmad, our fellow TKCian senior who is known to be so full of life, passed away last night.

Al Fatihah... My condolence to her family.. she will be remembered...



"I have friends of varying ages (both younger and older), of varying professions and background. The association with many friends is so enriching. It opens up my wolrd to the different perspectives of life. It makes me do new things in my life. Changes!


I learn more today, than I ever did before, through the various friendships, I have struck along the way. It mellowed me somewhat, with sharing of both happiness and sadness, successes and failures with our friends.


It is humbling to realise that friendship is about value not material. - Ruby Ahmad "

Other tributes to K.Ruby:

Marina Mahathir
Nuraina Samad
Zetty J
K.Teh's

No comments:

Post a Comment