Friday, April 29, 2011

Snippets

Looks like my spirit to blog daily is a bit on the 'hot hot chicken s*it' side...

Been wanting to update but I've been occupied with stuff..

And today when I have a lil' bit of time to blog cam takde mood la pulak.. since yesterday I've been having this tak sedap hati or stressed out kind of feeling... dunno why... I really hate it when I feel this way...

Anyhooo... I am just gonna give some updates...short ones..since I dont really have my thinking cap right now...


Finalllllyyy... after close to 3 years, we got together again.. my DaimlerChrysler clan... Missing in the picture was Najib (coz he was taking it), Amir (too busy with life and possible extra curricular activities.. ;p) and Judith(if she's around it could have been like a 1Malaysia clan..haha) ... Think I've not met Najib and Amir for 5 years already.. like since I left DCM.. Had a good time catching up with the clan.. for some reasons they always make me and Shirl feel like we're still part of the DCM family...so yeah...nak tak nak me and shirl will pretty much know about all the gossips... :p




Will always remember these ladies.. made a road trip with them from KL all the way to Penang in the teeny smart car for Amir's wedding... one of the best trips I've made although it was just Penang.. :)


That's me at an audition for Hantu Kak Limah Part 2... ;p Had the opportunity to have lunch with Usop Wilcha and Mamat Khalid to discuss some possible collaboration... Usop Wilcha is uber cool.. not only is he funny, he is also super smart... can talk.. and not talk2 kosong lah..



Ok ke jadi Kak Limah?


This is loooonnnggg overdue... Happy Belated B'day Sikin! You are such a lovely person + an amazing wife and mother. We are all so lucky to have you as part of our family. You have been and will always be my brother's pillar of strength... Here's to many many many more good years of love and happiness...






The usual tradition for every birthday...sure kat rumah Sg Ramal gak... :)

Bieber Rain and Bieber Fever all in 1! :) Even the rain could not stop us..Totally enjoyed myself.. obviously enjoyed it too much even more than the kids kot..siap sanggup beli contact lense to make sure boleh nampak the stage.. was singing and jumping with the kiddies and probably made some teens wanna puke all over sebab cam over... haha



CB Ice blended at the concert! Now...how can I not love Bieber!!


Yeapppp.... those are some stuff that has happened the past week or so... Will post more errr intelligent stuff after I de-stress okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment