Friday, April 8, 2011

R & R in Redang

Okay..sorry peeps.. some things never change.. I procastinated.. :p .. Maybe I’ve still not gotten back my groove for blogging and it doesn’t help that I’m still in my moronic state of mind.. should probably go grab a blogging for dummy book at Kino or something.. hehe .. Anyway, the spirit to blog is still very much in me… but since I can’t really be putting on my writer’s hat right now, I shall make this entry very much pictorial… I guess the first few entries would be like no serious stuff... but hoping that you will enjoy them all the same. Sharing with you a brief family retreat to Redang recently… The idea to have the retreat was sort of 'in conjunction' with Sarah's b'day...She rarely asks for anything.. so we thought a retreat would be a nice pre-celebration for her b'day... We totally love..love..love the beach…Maybe I love it more than hubby lah.. coz hot weather is not his kind of thing.. but he was cool enough to be laying sprawled on the beach with me without complaints..Kiddies had the most fun..think they loved the beach more than the pool.. 5 hours at the beach like ok ajer... Excellent service by Laguna Redang Island Resort (where we stayed)… the only bummer was the weather..it was raining on the day we arrived… sunny after midday on the 2nd day and awesome weather on departure day… :p


Kiddies were both excited to naik plane.. Yaya je mula2 toye..ngantuk..flight was at 7.00am..she usually wakes up at 12pm...


Cool place for beach bummin



Memey's fan..


Awwww.... ;p


Ice cream tastes damn good at the beach



Beach bum kiddies Memey's proud moment



Hey babe.. can i have your number?


Nice kiddy pool too




Looking out for some hot chicks.. :p


Babah showing off his architechtural skills



Had a nice time with the family...would definitely want to go there again.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment