Monday, April 11, 2011

Bieber Fever!

I am officially a ‘Belieber’! Watched ‘Never Say Never’ over the weekend…was skeptical before watching it.. Dahla 3D lak tu kan.. like so poyo siap tengok 3D.. Avatar pun tak tengok 3D.. :p .. but before you say anything, that movie memang semua 3D ok… Surprisingly I totally enjoyed the movie! Siap ada some moments that I went all sappy..especially the scene when his dad was crying watching him perform… huhu..sapppppy… crapppp…Well, I think JB is super talented. Thank God I am now a mommy.. if I were a teenage with raging hormons I would probably be like those girls screaming their lungs out or crying buckets at the concert.

My fav song by JB may not be everyone’s fav like ‘Baby’ , ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ ..but the one that’s always stuck in my head everytime after I listen to Bieber’s CD would be ‘Overboard’. (I shall not re-produce the lyrics here coz then people would think I am a teenage who just got her heart broken). But If I’m stuck in the traffic like last Friday (@#$%^&!@#$!!!!!), the song that I would put on repeat would be ‘Baby’ just to keep me all chirpy and in la la land.. :)

Since we are going for JB’s concert, I am now more worried about myself than the kiddies.. haha.. takdela.. I’ll behave..I hope JB would be as big as MJ and not lame like some teenage celebs ie that blonde BSB guy punya brother which I can’t even remember his name now, Mccaulay Culkin, Mamat Exist (ok, sorry..am exaggerating here) . Then the Kiddies would thank us for being such cool parents to be bringing them to a legendary concert for all the right reasons instead of cursing us for its lameness.. hehe. Looking forward to be having fun and jumping with the kiddies at the concert on the 21st of April! It’s been ages since I last went to a concert.. My*SN concert doesn’t count lah.. Hmmm… over tak if I do up like a giant poster of The Kiddies loving JB with their pics on it? Okay.. they are so gonna kill me when they grow up.. haha.. Get your Bieber tix if you’ve not gotten them.. tix selling fast!



Note to self: Must wear glasses or get a disposable contacts for concert!


2 comments:

  1. lucky life saver:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emi!You are back!Miss your postings la makcik.Sarah and Amir dah besar. Mommy still as sweet as before. :)

    ReplyDelete