Monday, June 1, 2009

Activity report

Actually I feel so tempted to blog about the Akhil Hayy-Maizawati-Waheeda love triangle and the Manohara-Kelantan royalty sadistic love fairytale... But who the hell am I to be commenting on these people la kan... Just an outsider who only knows the story from what has been splurged in the gossip columns of the local dailies.


Tapi sebab gatal gak nak cakap... can I just ask these Qs:


1. Is it really right for a husband who leaves the wife and kids without any
news for almost 4 months already to be saying that he does not understand why his wife would leave the house without his permission and go to the media? Would he rather let his doting wife and innocent kids go insane at home waiting for him to come back?


2. And this other woman..what should we be calling you.. when you go out to watch a movie and bersandiwara with someone else's husband and now ada ati nak threaten the wife pulak?

3. Why would a mother bring her then 14 year old daughter to a gala dinner and ever so willingly introduce her to the then 28 year old prince who had said that he wanted to be her daughter's 'friend'? The daughter should be at home watching High School Musical or Hannah Montana or something..ni tak.. kecik2 dah kena macam kena pimp..


4. RM 3000 sebulan je ke kalau kawin ngan anak raja??! Baik keje kat B*N.. dah lebih kurang sama je ngan gaji kerani kanan..sian kena jual kuih lak..berapa sen agaknya kuih yang Manohara jual kat Istana tu ye? :)

Anyhoo...like I said..am not gonna be like any Kak Pora and be kepoh about the celebs' love life...


What I've been up to?


Work


The TVC production is already at the final stage!So far I am very happy with the outcome. And it makes me and my team even happier when Numero Uno is very very very pleased with the outcome.


I've learnt a lot this time...to have had the opportunity to be part of the whole production process.. from the shoot..to the offline stage..voice over recording..soundmix..offline stage..editing..and this Thursday we are all going for the online stage at the Videolab where we will view the really final TVC that will go on air before the end of June.

This is us at 2AM Studio with Fauziah Nawi. She did the voice over for the TVC.


Health


I have not been taking care of my health at all. Sebab baru dapat bonus and everybody is in the mood to blanja makan, I've been eating and eating and eating.



So over the weekend after looking at all my latest pics and trying very very hard to fit into one track bottom and one jeans, I've vowed to go on a strict detox and diet program...I'll try to discipline myself at least for a month and see how it goes. Bought myself this particular green tea for slimming which I'll have to take 1-2 times a day. I only take once a day because if I take it twice I would literally be camping in the loo.

Family

Hubby has a new ride. As in a new car. Not a new ride in the rapper kind of way... Last weekend I finally had the chance to drive it for about 10kms... :p Maybe when he goes out station.... hmmmm..... I think the kiddies deserve to go for a holiday.. but both father and mother are just too busy to take leave.. so holiday = spending our Sunday at the new house watching DVDs or let them do whatever they wanna do there.

Others

I took up a Sellcom broadband package.. I thought Macksis was bad.. but my Sellcom is not that reliable either! Bengang giler..kejap2 takde line..dahlah the broadband mahal because I bought at Menara Sellcom and not from any Ah Seng or Ah Beng at Low Yatt!

Anywayyysss, I think I need a break too. Thought of taking 2 days off next week and take Amir to Doodlebug one of the days. Macam best je the activities that they have for kids there. Sarah, the cranky and moody baby will of course kena tinggal kat umah..unless she starts to really behave!


This is my not-so-interesting activity report. I shall blog sumore if my Sellcom line improves. *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. i don't follow the monaharomonster love saga but i heard, the Mom didn't get XXXXXXX amount of money hence the havoc.

    oh, well... what do commoners like us know, right!

    btw, bila nak dtg lunch @ BTS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..yeah..that's what they are sayin la..mummy dearest is pimping her..

    long lunch hour on Friday..can do lunch one of the fridays..u seem to be enjoying work, eh..macam tak caya je.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dasat jugak salary chief clerk kat B*N.bapak gua keje jadi cikgu pun tak sampai cam gini gaji dia

    ReplyDelete
  4. JI, ko masuk TVC mana plak nie? sound aku bile kluar tv.. nak gak boast "eh tu kawan aku ehhh".. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. edi, aku takde masuk TVC mana2 la... takyah nak boast ler.. :) aku involved in the production ajer...

    ReplyDelete