Monday, May 25, 2009

Bonus in! Bonus out!

I am just simply not good with numbers.

This is why my mother who was my primary class teacher had a hard time teaching me the concept of 'congak' and why Mrs Ho spent hours and hours giving counselling on Maths to me when I was in Form 3 and why the best score that I've ever had for Add Maths was 46%!

When I first calculated my bonus, these are the things that I thought I could do with the moolahs:
1. Pay debts
2. Furnish house
3. Go for special anti-ageing treatment and spa - Lifecode - I heard it's really good!
4. Go to dentist for check-up and consider the possibility of going for cosmetic teeth withening treatment like the celebs- The one in Yap Kwang Seng, posh place, doctor not scary
5. Blanja my parents
6. Blanja family - a possible holiday getaway which will involve a drive in the new car that I forever will not be given the chance to drive without giving a deposit to owner upfront
7. Enroll in gym which has a swimming pool
8. Top-up Coffee Bean card - a minimum of RM 300

But after getting my pay slip today I could only do this:
1. Pay debts
2. Pasang curtain rumah
3. Blanja parents + family = makan not holiday!
4. Top up Coffee Bean RM 50

Well, better than nothing kan...like I said to hubby, komplen kang macam tak bersyukur lak... but I can't hide my dissapointment laarrrr....

Hoping for better profit this year.. for better bonus and increment! Aminnnn......

3 comments:

  1. anti-ageing is for 35 and above.

    aren't you only 29?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, some ppl i know... they're 32 but look damn 18, man!

    lucky 'em!

    ReplyDelete