Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Belum Try Belum Tau...

Seriously..after Sibu and Song I have prepared myself for the worse..siap bawak towel and complete toiletries set lagi...I had imagined that I would be in a lil' chalet just by the lake and surrounded by the thick forest which is said to be home for elephants..tigers and well I guess other scary wild animals...

Took us 5 hours from KL to get to Belum Resort @ Tasik Banding, Perak.

And the journey is totally worth it!

Belum Rainforest Resort is a very very cool place!

Nice landscape! Got Astro! Good food! Wi-Fi! And most importantly clean towels without any unwanted smell!

Am totally loving it! Provided that malam ni tak kena kacau antu ke aper.. :p We're lucky to be getting a room with a nice view of the lake.. it's just that well banyakla pulak unwelcomed stories about the lake... so yeah..we will most definitely sleep with all the lights on..

If I had known that the place would be this nice, I would have started the journey much earlier mannn...punyala taknak sampai awal, siap gi office dulu and 2pm baru nak gerak..tomorrow by 7.30am we'll have to check-out already to go to the jetty... rugi...rugi..

Okay, this pic that I have taken does not do any justice to the place at all..dah gelap by the time we reached the place.. This is supposed to be a picture of the lake taken from the balcony of our room but here it looks more like a location for scenes in the Blairwitch Project.. was scared to take more pictures in case I caught somethin' else in the pic... hehehe
Will take better pics tomorrow and upload ya...

3 comments:

  1. buat saket mata jeh laa pix nih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..yes.. I know.. I used my hp la..some more time tu mahgrib takut nak amik gambar tapi nak amik jugak...

    better pics coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. la ko pun ada blog eh jiji. cool !

    kno

    ReplyDelete