Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm back!

I've been getting comments asking why I've not been updating my blog.. sorry to dissapoint those who think that I'm away on yet another adventure because I'm still very much in Kajang... :)

It's just that...

- I took some time off to be with the kids and be a kid just like the kids...
- I've been busy..got an important event to handle tonight..
- I just didn't have the mood to blog..
- I realized that I have a lot of moolahs left .. so I was occupied being vain + spending my moolahs away by 1. registering into a slimming centre 2. buying skin care products 3. indulging in good food (i know this most definitely contradicts with item 1 and my detox program)
- I was in pursuit of happiness.. have not been quite myself.. or maybe I was just being me.. yes,yes, I'm still confused.. I need help..I know..



I brought the whole jim bang i.e 4 nieces, 1 nephew, my 2 kiddies and the grandfather who volunteered to be the babysitter to Doodlebug to join the art class.. I squeezed everybody in my beloved Waja all the way to KL.. all were excited bout the class tapi bila sampai all were more excited with the trampoline and the playroom! :p






At night we had our own art class session in the room to keep the kiddies occoupied... this is Amir building his sandcastle..


And this is Sarah squashing Amir's sandcastle...
Who would have thought at the age of 30 going to the zoo would be fun but it was pretty cool.. didn't expect zoo negara to be jam packed with people because of the 'rave reviews' about the condition of the zoo and animals there but surprise! surprise! there were damn bloody a lot of people that day!
And actually the condition of the zoo was not that sad la... okay what... kalau ada binatang yang muka toye or died for no particular sickness, it's probably because Malaysians just could not understand simple instructions like 'Don't feed the animals' and feed them twisties or the likes...







Sarah can finish a bottle of vitagen in less than 40 secs!

Well, the time off to be with the kiddies was fun..and I had a good break..
I've got a couple of events this month so I may have to leave the kids again...gotta be in Penang next weekend for a CSR activity... The puspanita makciks are organizing a trip to Bandung... I really wanna go.. asked the fairygodmama and she said an outright NO sebab phobia gile malam2 sarah susah nak tido if I'm not around..thought of bringing sarah but again I got an outright NO sebab takut virus H1N1..
Anyhooo...tonight we officially bid farewell to our Chairman... after 10 years with the bank his tenure ends this June.. my team is coordinating the event at Carcosa... I'm soo looking forward to the makan part! hehe

3 comments:

  1. ahhahahaah.. jiji, tergelak aku tengok gambar yg ko dengan anak ko kiri kanan dlm stroller tu.. betul2 atas kepala ko, 'Zoo Negara'...
    aku nak kutuk ni, aku nak kutuk nie.. tp aku simpan jelah.. dan biarlah aku gelak sorang2..

    lawak seh gambor tu... muke ko tu yg lawak!

    anyway, best lah nampak ko spend masa dgn si kecik tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wey... I've read your blog... siap ada citer pangkin runtuh lagi tuh... OK la sebab tak masuk citer ...tuuut.... jatuh yang disaksikan oleh abang van tu ye... Suddenly I feel like masukkan gambar kawan kita posing masa tido dalam kete aritu.... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edi: Ye edi..kutuk jgn tak kutuk.. macam la aku tak biasa ko kutuk and gelakkan aku... :p

    Hagemaru: Kalau ada gambar, konfem I masukkan citer 'tuuuttt' tu.. I should have deleted that pic when I had the chance!

    ReplyDelete