Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pre-Raya Commotion...

When it comes to procastinating.. I am the Queen... this is one bad habit that has been haunting me since school days.. I know it is a bad habit, but somehow I'll still do it! That explains why my car, office desk, room are all in a mess --- I know I'm supposed to clean it up -- but I procastinate. Today, I sent a kain which is supposed to be made into a baju Melayu for my other half.. I've been having the kain I think 2-3 months back..kononnya nak carik a good tailor.. could have sent it much earlier riteeeee? but noooo.. I had to wait until 5 days before raya to send when the price will be higher and tailor ada byk baju nak settle.. but fret not..it's not for raya lah.. it's supposed to be worn during my sis in law's wedding on the 24th of October.. thank God I found a tailor ---Dzul De Classique -- am assuming he's good sebab dia ni rival Man Kajang, nama pon lagi ayu --- and the baju will siap on the 22nd of Oct..hopefully it fits him well..kalau tidak sure aku menggelupur tahap gaban sebab ada one day je nak alter...

Today everyone was already in the raya and holiday mood at the office.. from morning till about 2.00pm sume org including Mdm Cenc was in a good mood UNTIL ------- the volcano erupted!! When I walked into the office after lunch at 3pm (already menggelabah takut Mdm Cenc nampak) her PA whispered to me that Mdm Cenc is in a VERY VERY VERY bad mood --seriously.. dia cakap VERY 3 kali okay.. and Mdm Cenc was looking for me at 12pm and at 3.40pm there will be a meeting with all the mgrs.. sounds pretty serious I thought.. belum pon sempat panas bontot Mdm Cenc called me.. Die la I thot! Some more on my table ada an email she printed for me with a note saying that my Mailbox is full.. ini memang pantang tok nenek dia..tapi nak buat camno kan if while I'm gone I get so many big emails..

anyhow, I went to her room lah.. her hair yang baru rebonding cam terangkat sket kat blakang--this only happens bila dia garu kepala dia kalau tgh stress..muka berkerut..uwaa..die la..die la..of course she membebel about my mailbox being full tapi okay pulak..boleh gelak2..she was happy with the Fortune Magazine Q & As..she just wanted to let me know that she made a couple of changes and I'm supposed to tidy it up to be given to the CEO..phew... still I was anxious to know why she had called for an emergency mtg with the mgrs..

In the meeting ---- Mdm Cenc informed that something happened today that made her want to lempang some people..mak aiii..sampai camtu skali.. Suspen nyer..Apparently Mdm Cenc made some claim for a dinner organized by the department as she had used her own money first..since she will be going for cuti on Monday, she asked one of the staffs to check whether the claim has been setlled..when she said check, she meant to check with the Finance Department lah.. but the staff who had access to a particular system yg boleh check org punya account instead check thru the system -- this means he had access to view all transactions made in her account even since dinosaur years.. to him it's normal..sometimes I do the same thing..to check claim dah masuk ke tak I or utang credit card ada berapa, I would ask the staff to check sebab malas nak gi counter.. but the difference is that I give the permission..I authorize it.. In this case, she was not in the know.. and she being skema, never knew that this had been a practice in the Bank. Memang sepatutnya if the owner of the account tak authorize it as a banker memang lah tak boleh sesuka hati bukak. Even kalau parents, spouse mintak check pon tak boleh. Unless dapat court order ke.. BPR dtg ke..

Well, everything would have been okay had she not found the printed statement! Tu pun secara tak sengaja..she was printing something else..skali gi kat printer dia terjumpa statement dia kat situ..tak ke dia naik hantu! ok, to cut the story short, she was really pissed!I can't remember how many times she said to us that she was pissed..apa2 hal pon lebih 10 kali lah.. she called the staff..ada 2 staff yang involved..sorang tu dah sampai nangis2 kena maki..she asked the managers what she should do..she said kalau dia buat camtu kat her ex-boss, our ex-CEO yg known to be very the garang sure dia dah kena resign 24hrs.. tapi kitaorg kata jgn lah sampai camtu.. the 2 staffs tu memang baik and very hardworking..niat diorang baik..nak buat keje cepat utk dia..last2 after ceramah 1/2 jam she decided to give a show cause and warning letter...and since she's away on Monday, I was supposed to sign the letter on her behalf sebab I'm the only manager yg tak cuti next week.. gile.. tak kuasa nak sign..told her to settle it b4 she goes on leave. Tapi I can tell you lah.. sure hidup staff2 ni takkan aman lepas ni... sian lak kat diorang.. dah lah nak raya..but in this case, Mdm Cenc has the rights to mengamuk lah.. manalah tau kan kot dlm account dia ada 1 million ker.. tak pun ada 0 balance ker..

Anyway, after the commotion, we all pon siap2 lah nak balik..it was already 5 mins to 5 pm.. masuklah email from Mdm Cenc mintak maaf banyak2 kalau ada tersinggung or terkasar bahasa.. ye..ye..saya maafkan.. saya pon nak mintak maaf sebab banyak ngumpat.. tapi okaylah tu..rasanya dah banyak pahala puasa saya bagi kat Mdm...

I'm in my hari raya mood too--despite realizing that I actually don't have a baju raya lagi--- see...look what happens when I procastinate..hubby and kids all got new baju raya.. tomorrow I need to buy yang dah siap punyalah for myself..

People, Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin.. Drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment