Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lepak

I have not been lepakking for quite some time especially with my girlfrens.. Shonko called yesterday ajak lepak berbuka but I feel bad to have to leave the kids and buat susah je for mama and papa to look after them during buka. So we planned for supper instead..at least I could put the kids to sleep first and I can kill time instead of again waiting like a crazy woman at home. It's a Friday --- yeap.. I'm still not loving Friday.

We decided to meet up at Old Town, Yap Kwan Seng. Azah was joining us after her class. When I reached there it was about 10.15pm. Man! The place was packed! I didnt know that it is thaattt happening at Old Town at night. I always go there to mengular during breakfast and it will be just like a normal restaurant.

Anyhow, I seriously miss lepakking with the girls..I know it's bad to say this.. not that I don't love being with the kids.. but I miss a time on my own.. no wonder my other half spends more quality time with his frens. I know it's fun.. especially for guysla..more activities to do.. more places to check out people..

and time flies so fast when you're in good company..

No comments:

Post a Comment