Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Me in perak

I am actually blogging from a very dodgy hotel in Perak. Nope. There is no internet connection so this will have to be a delayed entry. Reached Perak at about 3pm and eveything was already being done by the branch people. I slept througout the journey so bila sampai macam fresh giler. The people are all very efficient and super friendly. They even booked us a hotel room each so that we can rest. Despite the dodginess, this hotel is wayyy better than our Bandung hotel lah.. the toilet especially. If my other half’s here he would agree I think. Takdelah bau-bau yang horror. Both of us are quite particular about the hotels that we stay at. Anyway, because everything was all set, we all now have a lot of time to rest..I think I might even be able to catch a good Cinemax movie with Gwyneth Paltrow in it.

I overheard my CEO’s assistant on the phone with the CEO just now..apparently CEO forgot to bring seluar baju melayu and he is in his jeans. Songkok and butang baju melayu pun tertinggal. So, he said he will be dressed like a naughty budak kampung for the majlis. Aduhai...

Function is expected to end at 10.30pm so I guess I’ll only reach home at 1-2.00am. Wonder how my other half is with the kids. I know for one he is more terrer than I am when it comes to tidokan Amir. Ohh..Amir has a thing for elbows... kena gentel siku bila nak tido. Bila siku hilang and dia terjaga he would cry or be all grumpy. Tapi kalau ada siku especially if it’s my other half’s siku, he can sleep for hours and hours. Baby Sarah lah sure buat hal punya.

Okay. Me want to watch this movie and then get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment