Friday, November 20, 2009

Pain in the neck

It's 3.30am..I'm tired but I can't sleep..My neck is bloody painful..This has been going on for 2 weeks already..the first time I felt the pain, I could not even move my head..but I thought it was just like salah tidor ke apa..went to see the dr and she thought the same too..told me that the pain would go away in a day or two..gave me an MC to rest, some muscle pills, calcium and painkillers..

But it's been 2 weeks now and it's not getting any better.. sometimes I would even experience dizziness..if I take the painkillers memang rasa tak sakit langsung and I could move like normal..so if at the office, I really have to take the pills or else I won't be able to get any work done..but I'm trying to refrain myself from religiously popping the painkillers..like cutting it down from 3 times a day to 1 time a day... the last thing I want is to be dependent on painkillers to function...

Somehow after what had happened to my brother, I've got this phobia of going to the dr..it's like, really..I don't wanna know if it's anything serious..so instead I've been googling to find out about the possible causes and ways to reduce the pain..although I found some cool stuff such as these,







Some of the info is just as scary as that trip to dr...like having to go for an MRI scan...injections..surgery... am giving myself one more day...if still sakit, then I guess I have no choice but to see the dr.. :(

4 comments:

  1. Be positive okay... I think this would probably caused by the tense that you are facing now .... a lot of things to settle before you go... don't worry we'll take care of everything while you're away including giving my neck to the bosses .... hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure they love yr neck more than mine..sebab tu all the serious stuff will only come up when i'm not around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pain in the neck..takut posture tak betul, badan selalu bongkok ke..mungkin posture dan selalu menghadap komputer..kalau kuat makan painkillers nanti gastric + kidney failure

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous:yes..actually I do slouch...I slouch since I was in primary school and it became something normal to me till now..kotla that's one of the reasons..

    ReplyDelete