Friday, November 20, 2009

My new ride...

When I was in secondary school, my dream car was a yellow vitara...masa kat Uni I had wished for a Civic bullet tu...but since the day that I got my licence to drive, I've been a loyalist of the Proton family... Proton Saga..Proton Satria..Proton Waja..

I have collected my long awaited b'day gift... and I totally totally lurrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry peeps..had some probs downloading pic from hp..so terpaksa mengoogle..
Don't you just love the colour? It is just apt that orang pembersih like moi to get this colour kan... ;)
Thanks Nyet..I promise you won't find any karipap 3 minggu in the car....

14 comments:

  1. wow..that is one hulllaveeeuu ride...liking it so muchhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. After riding the CRV, you bet... the long wait and so called 'starvation' for the next dunno how long are worth it.... Takper you have to work extra harder to get MJ 'acknowledged' your bits and parts ... to get excellent PMS and promoted to E5....

    ReplyDelete
  3. irwan/kaezrin-yes, it's supernice!am lovin it!
    k.arida-amin..amin..mintak2 la mulut u masin ari jumaat ni....

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent choice!have fun with the new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kenapa kereta saya ada screech sound bila baru baru nak start jalan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. jiji.. design crv mengingatkan aku pada STREAM baru. cun cun putis. hahahaahha... karipap 3 minggu??!!! that's jiji yg aku kenal but with the NEW CRV turns you with the NEW Jiji lah kan....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous
    :err..sebab belum mampu pakai BMW...;p
    :hmm..kereta saya so far ok jer..trylah tanya kat mekanik yang bertauliah... :)
    ja:the new jiji=no food allowed in the car!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. bestnyer ji... bila nak bwk kita jejalan.. ;) n "no food allowed in the car" - good luck.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. a white CRV is a cool choice!
    enjoy your ride -- mesti traffic jam pun tak stress sangat, kan? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeen:yup..now I love traffic jams... :)
    koklie:buleh sewa..nak letak stroller besar pon muat nih.. hehe
    Phoenix:nanti balik acheh lah eh.. bz la skarang..hehe..so far the rule still applies.. aritu Amir bwk masuk donut tapi dia tak berani langsung nak makan..dia pegang je plastic tu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey me too!! I just received the key to my brand new Audi A4 last week. It is soooo awesome and am loving it. I guess we are two of the lucky ones to have a partner who can give us expensive present. White ok apa. But have to wash it like all the time la. I chosed black. And the interior of my car is out of this world. Love it :).

    ReplyDelete