Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Itinerary

Got the itinerary yesterday.. tight schedule especially in HK.. don't think I would have time for Disneyland.. :p Ainun who's now in HK, gave me some really goos tips and info... so I hope I would still be able to do some shopping or exploring in HK.. Looks like I'll have more leisure time in Acheh..I'm surprised to see that there are a lot of places for us to go for makan... siap ada Italian Restaurant lagi...

I've got lots of reading to do before I go...The briefing notes is like a 70-pager thingy with a gazillion things to know about cocoa and the economic condition in Acheh... I see that there will also be a presentation that we have to do to potential funders...I hope I won't be the one to present!

























No comments:

Post a Comment