Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Liabilities vs Responsibilities

I need a new car.

Why?


1. Because my Waja has a dent since the day I hit that mat motor at the simpang -- that's like last year kot and I could not be bothered to fix the dent because I just want my car to look super pathetic so that I can psycho myself into buying a new car.


2. Because my Waja has this nail-biting screeching sound everytime I start the car. The sound will last for 5 minutes if I switch the aircond on and probably 2 minutes if I turn off the aircond. I don't mind waking up the nighbours in the morning when I go to work...it's just the neighbours..but if at the office then I would be attracting the attention of the Pak Guards, people working at the canteen, staff, customers etc. Ni belum masuk bab people who would probably call me crazy for winding down the windows when it's now burning hot. This is of course me suffering without the aircond just so that the noise would stop.


3. Because my Waja likes to play tricks on me and I don't think I could ever outsmart my Waja. i.e
- if I unlock the car (autolock) I have to open the door within 10 seconds or else the car will then locks itself.
- never leave the keys in the car when I open the boot because the car will again locks itself after 5 seconds. Kalau taknak the car terkunci then I'll have to put the key kat dalam the keyhole of the boot.
I dunno..maybe my car is just really smart like Kit in Knight Rider. It has worked up its own security measures.. :p

4. Because everytime it rains, my feet would get wet! Sent the car to the mechanics many times but nobody ever knew where the water comes from.


5. Because my Waja wants a new owner who can take care of her wellbeings better.

Since I'm fasting today and tak keluar makan, I took the time to do some calculations on my financial obligations. So at 1.37pm I'm now absorbing the fact that if I want to get a new car then it would not necessarily be what I want because I can't afford to have what I want. So if I ever get a new car I will have to settle with what I can afford.

What I want ... *sigh*




What I can afford.. *sigh*


Since the day I got my licence I've owned only Buatan Malaysia cars.. first car proton saga, 2nd car proton satria and 3rd car proton waja. So could it be that I would in the end be the owner of this car?

I hate being an adult. Must manage the finances. Think of the liabilities and some aliens called savings. Car. House. Loan. KWSP. Refinancing.
Gosh! Let me be a kid for a day and give me RM 1.50 for nasik lemak with ayam masak merah and 60c for sirap limau..

10 comments:

  1. VOTE for CRV!!! Sebulan RM1500++. Died.. rumah lagi for 30 years. Gaji RM5k pun tadak cukup.

    Aku pun setakat keter buatan Malaysia jugak. Huhuhuhuh. Apa nak buat.. Kakaka, anak dah 3 4 orang mau kena cari EXORA ekk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau pakai CRV aku kena downgrade brand susu and diaper anak aku la.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ji... hehe... myVi not bad wat.. tp downgradelah pulak since ko dah pakai waja... i love my avanza, despite it being the cheapest 7seater in town.. suke sebab space besor, mak bapak dtg boleh angkut semua satu keter.. and also so many rooms to campak sampah sarap..

    eh, vios ok ape.. org kata jimat minyak gile2.. kl-kelate rm20 pun cukop? cuba research sket..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me so love the Golf GTI...have u checked out Peugeot 308 turbo..sunnguh mengancam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myvi XE ok ape, minyak pun jimat stakat bwk g keje ok la, nk long distance mitsubishi lancer da ade hehehe monthly pun baru 5rat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. edi-yala..kalau pakai MyVi siap aku boleh ada savings lagi...ko biar betul RM 20 KL-Kelate?

    Mok Long-Golf GTI cun kan...Peugeot 308 tak checkout lagi..

    koklie-sian Lancer kena jadi family car...tu bukan impian tuan dia... :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. G, check out also impul latio sports color white. It's a Nissan, 1.6 and suit gila for ladies..price ard rm100k..but if looks is less of a concern, the myvi and vios r sure winners..plus can save some more

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku pun suke my avanza cam edi.sebab segala benda tok nenek boley bawak g rumah bb-sitter.aku pun dgr vios fuel saver.kau tlg buat research but KL-kelate 2o aku rase cam dogeng la.tapi jijie i think that accord pun ok. i like!-noja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mok Long,yes, that impul also nice..but too small lar.. like noja I may need to sumbat a lot of things in the car...the 2 kiddies..strollers..beg diaper n susu..toys..mak aii..tak muat siot..

    Rasa macam end up aku choose vios je nih..

    ReplyDelete
  10. yup vios should be de best 4 u..
    go 4 vios laa.. sesuaiii bangattt.. ;)

    ReplyDelete