Monday, August 10, 2009

I hate babies!

I mean I hate looking at pics of babies.. or seeing a baby .. because it just makes me want to open a baby factory and produce more and more babies to make the world a better place! As much as I would love to, I don't think I'm ready for another one now...the memories of delivering 2 babies..hmm.. still very much fresh in my head.. thee hee hee... :)

I guess this year must be the bulan mengambang year.. I feel like I've been invaded by The Preggers! Pregnant friends, relatives, colleagues... Don't get me wrong..I'm happy for you people! I pray that you will have a safe delivery. Enjoy your pregnancy and cuddling your little ones...




This pic taken from Pa & Ma magazine June 2009 issue was posted in my FB.. this is Fairas my ex-colleague in CAT.. He and wifey have been trying for a baby for ages. To be exact : he waited for 8 years and 362 days!! Am so happy for him! And look at that...how can I not hate looking at pics of babies? How can you be that cute when you're sleeping? Why can't u look sloppy like us adults, the normal mortals?!


Urggh.. I hate babies! Why do you have to be irritatingly good looking, lovable and cuddly? And that smell..why do you always have that nice smell right from the first day that you were born?

4 comments:

  1. Waaahh.. Fairas dah dapat baby.... congrats to him and wife after that long wait. Tengok muka Fairas macam ada satisfaction yang tak terkata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best kan.. aku giler terharu masa dapat tahu bini dia pregnant.

    aku tak sabar nak beranak nie.. hahahaha. lagi 12 weeks to go. dia setakat 12 bulan tu syok aa.. pas tuh, kesabaran sebagai mak nie kena tinggi sket. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. emilia,next year la tambah sorg lg askar.lgpun masa tu your daughter dah 2 thn kan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe Ja..takleh imagine kalau aku kena jaga 3 orang budak laki!

    Anonymous..next year pun belum tentu dah hilang 'seriau'.. :)

    ReplyDelete