Thursday, April 2, 2009

Penyapu? Not for this bunch of gomen people!


I feel compelled to put this in my blog because I'm just very impressed with the super efficient people at a particular Ministry. Here's the story..

I received a call yesterday from B*N's No2 to say that a Minister had verbally confirmed to attend a launch event that we have planned to do. And it would be on the 6th of April 09. That leaves me with just a couple of days to work on the event minus the weekends. Of course, when it comes to the Ministers/politicians the term 'verbally confirmed' is just overplayed like a broken radio..so usually I'll have to chase practically everybody in their office to get an official confirmation only to then receive an official rejection/postponement! This is after having to call the PA, Special Assistant, Special Secretary, Private Secretary, Political Secretary bla..bla..bla...

BUT...the people at this particular Ministry.. well, they are just a great bunch of efficient and helpful people..they answered my calls..replied to all my smses... yes they passed my calls around.. but I was passed around to the right people.. and within half a day gotten an official YES confirmation! That's like really record-breaking mannn...
Hey since this is not negative entry/comments.. I shall just put the name of the Ministry... it's the Ministry of International Trade & Industry! 2 thumbs up to the people at the Minister's office! I guess the people picked the right leader and the leader picked the right people to be with him!

Well, of course... we still have to wait till Monday... kalau tiba2 dia cancel last minute like how we've experienced with other Ministers as well then I shall consider posting another entry about him! hehe..


p/s: Yeen, thanks for the help! Would I be seeing you in Perak then?


2 comments:

  1. aiseh jiji, it took u half a day ke? sorry about that. normally it won't take that long, but i guess the PK was not too sure and had to check with the other officers serving the big boss. i pun x sempat nak check with u coz i was in mtg after ur call.

    hope all goes well on monday. if u need anything, call/sms me, k?

    ... we are nervously waiting for a new Minister now... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. half a day is very very the cepat already for me...tks yeen..

    ....i'm sure whoever it is won't be as scary as the one before him... :)

    ReplyDelete