Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fear Factor

Still no news about the bonus.. *sigh*
Well news ada.. tapi semua tak betul.. and everybody kept on quoting that they got the news from reliable sources..but so far all the dates dah lepas.. :p
I'm going crazy already.. no..no..crazy would be an understatement!I'm going bonkers!!!!!

p/s: Can I just share something icky here.. yesterday I had 2 cute lil' muffins for breakfast... muffins were from a very very reputable supermarket in Bangsar.. one of the cute lil' muffins had an extra 'ingredient'..and I had a taste of part of the extra ingredient...I realized something was not quite right and took it out from my mouth...the head dah hilang! Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Damn you idiots who can't do proper quality checks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more muffins for me for the next 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Eeerrr... makhluk apakah itu?? semut takpe lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lipas?? cicak??? mengkarung??? buwekkkkkk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja..if it's semut, not worth my time to blog about it.. semut aku dah puas makan masa kat dining hall uniten dulu.. :p

    @z:salah satu yang tersebut di atas!!!
    Huwaaaaaaaaa... horror....

    ReplyDelete