Friday, April 24, 2009

Just some updates..




Have not been blogging because I've been superbusy the whole week..and Internet connection at home + office just sucks..

Table at the office is back to its normal self..

This poor quirky lil' girl has a fever and flu..


Don't be fooled by this happy face..lately he's been such a baby! All whiny and desperate for attention..

I've been eating like there's no tomorrow! And I'm gaining weight like a pregnant woman..It's no secret that I love eating but of late I eat ridiculously A LOT!
Talking bout' being pregnant... a close friend is pregnant after years and years of trying for a baby!I'm so happy for her! Hopefully another friend will follow suit! :)

Still no news of the extra moolahs! Thank God tomorrow is payday! I've been Coffee-Bean-less for the past 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment