Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why we need more Yayas in this lifetime...

Whoaa...I've been wanting to blog for the longest time mannn... Lately blogging has become somewhat precious and expensive for me..Precious because time is precious and I don't have that much of a free time..Expensive because it's becoming a habit to blog with a small Mocha ice blended and a chocolate chip muffin at Coffee Bean.. I took a day off today..the media fiasco has taken a toll on me both physically and mentally..hari ni I've got some time to blog and well, since Kajang takde Coffee Bean I'd just settle for an Old Town White Coffee ice blended and Kaya Thick Toast...

Here are some of the stuff which had been in my draft box..never quite got the chance to finish em..

26/2/09


Really I don't know where to begin!!!!!! I feel like ending all my sentences in tanda seruan!!!!! Korang ni tak sekolah ke apa!!!!!!! Takkan la bengap sangat kot!!!!! Kalau dah gi skolah blajar elok2...masuk universiti...blajar mass comm ke journalism ke...berangan nak jadi reporter takkan bila dah keluar tak reti nak menulis betol2???!!!!Lainla kalo macam aku ni...masuk uni amik Accounting..bila keje kena buat keje macam bebudak mass comm...kalau nak tulis camtu baik lepak umah jadi blogger ajer.. piahzadora pun reti nak buat research dulu bila publish anything...


3/3/09


I’ve not been blogging for quite some time eh..did anyone miss my entries… :p .. wekk..wekk.. Sorry.. I’ve been really busy..the whole media fiasco had a chain reaction..a bad one, that is.. I was asked to do damage control but really much as I want to control the whole situation and put everybody at ease..Peeps! We are dealing with the media here! They always have the upper hand! If they are really as ethical as they should be then we would not be fed with political garbage and celebrity thrash everyday..

lagipun heyy..who cares.. there's no such thing as a bad publicity..just a bad story..look at the company like 3-4 years back..we're like the little kuchi which to the rest of the nation will be extinct anytime...and now we're back in business and put in a good light we want to avoid publicity?? If we're now newsworthy then by all means use all the opportunities...

So much for The Prospect lah kan.. Markah kat Numero Uno dah tinggal negative dah kot... This is Divine Intervention to test me agaknya.. *sigh*
**************************************************************************

Well, I'm back.. If I had been blogging last week I would probably bore everyone to death anyway.. it would all be about the media fiasco..

I got a call from a good friend of mine yesterday...she was despressed..I told her that I've been there before..for similar reasons/situations.. and frankly it's not a journey that I would want to travel again...I've talked to The One and in so many ways He had shown me how to start dealing with the situation.. so, I've learnt my lessons..the solution may not be something that I hope it would be but to me, in order to not be a madwoman and just treasure life as it is, I will have to settle for what is best for now... and once I got the hang of it.. well, it's not that bad..I got some positive vibes..saw some changes that I like.. and I look forward to even more good stuff in the years ahead...

As a woman I guess sometimes we wonder why the heck is it so hard for a man to understand us....I think much of the time that we spent brooding over life or dissatisfaction would be about how unappreciated we feel...especially if you're a wife and a mother..it's not easy to deal with the insecurities, physically challenged by your daily routine and wanting to get an A++ for all that you do... the men.. they know this.. they know when you are not in a good mood..you're unhappy..when you need some hugging and cuddling... but they too expect women to understand that they just do not want to acknowledge it...they are just comfortable where they are..they are men..
I guess if you want a life partner then you will have to learn to live with having 2 different attitudes, 2 different perceptions, 2 different ways of understanding things, 2 different things of dealing with all sorts of situations, 2 different ways of parenting and many many many more differences... The sooner we accept this concept, the better it will be for everyone.. and yeah never ever stop seeking help from The One...don't dwell on the negative vibes because that would be the devil at work..

I found this on the net..This is by Stephen Devoy who learnt to understand a woman through his precious daughter.. this is certainly a cycle that I hope every men would have the privelege to experience..

My understanding of women has changed with every year of my life. It has been a continually morphing understanding and I believe it proves that though my understanding will improve continuously, it will never be complete. I propose that this is not a problem unique to myself, but a universal problem routed in the distinction between knowledge of fact and knowledge of being. I spent years of my life studying philosophy of mind.

Can a man every really understand what it is to be a woman and can a woman ever really understand what it is to be a man?

Men, on the average, are bigger and physically stronger than woman. Men, on the average, are more physically aggressive than women. Thus, if any injustice occurs due to the lack of understanding between sexes, one would expect women to suffer more than men do. Even if a man does not intentionally abuse a woman, the lack of understanding and the asymmetry in physical power may still abuse her. And even if a man does not abuse a woman, she is acutely aware of the potential and the fear of that potential can do her harm. Thus, women are hurt by their relationship to men. The more ignorant the man with regard to understanding women, the more damage he will do.

If I could point to the most important turning point in my own understanding of women, it would not be the first date, the first kiss, the first time making love or the first time marrying. None of these things really brought a strong understanding of women. The most profound event of my life, the one that forms the turning point of my understanding of women, was the birth of my daughter.

There are three aspects to this:

(1) the pain and suffering of my wife,

(2) being privileged to observe the development of my daughter through the eyes of a father, and

(3) the absolute and selfless love a father has for his daughter.

It seems then that the cycle of human development is guaranteed to generate men who do not properly care for women until they have a daughter. Even then, some may fail to ever achieve sufficient understanding. However, for those of us that do come to understand, at least as well as a man can understand, this guarantees a reflection upon the past where one looks back and sees just how stupid one has been. For every woman is someone's daughter and until you have been the father of a daughter you cannot understand what it is to be the father of a daughter.

In this sense, a daughter is the greatest gift a man could receive, for she not only gives him the opportunity to learn, but she gives him the opportunity to understand his own past and how his lack of understanding caused him to err. I believe there is no greater love than that between a father and a daughter. It is a love that is in every regard unique and distinct from all other kinds of love.

Until I had a daughter, I did not really understand how strong love could be. That love extends beyond my daughter. To whatever extent I loved my wife before the birth of my daughter, that love has been augmented by the profound significance that it is she who brought my daughter into this world.

Perhaps we need to find a way to help boys understand girls from the start - to see them as their fathers do - so that as they grow and become the partners of other men's daughters, they will realize what a precious gift has been given them.

Yaya, our little baby girl who will soon turn 1, is what I would describe as a quirky baby...really she is...she is 100 times more mischievous than the brother.. her mischiefs and quirkiness could drive us crazy but somewhat cute in every manner.. and I totally love it when I see my other half smiles/laughs at her quirkiness after she drives him totally nuts.. and so hmmm yeah...if there is some sense in what Stephen Devoy had said, I could see bits and pieces of them unveiling when we have our little Yaya...


Maybe in future I should have more Yayas to make this world a better place? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lamer giler aku tunggu kau update blog...
    ingat kan outstation.. email pun tak reply..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) KAJANG DOESN'T HAVE COFFEE BEAN??????
    If Meru has, and Kajang doesn't... Kajang is SO VERY jinbertendang than Meru OK!! ;p

    2) don't laa heyna org yg dok rumah and blog! it's a decent job, too, y'know... i feel insulted, tau... ;(

    3) how dya get more Yayas? do they sell Yayas in Cold Storage? or MetroJaya? ;p ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaa: It's never too late to try.. hehe

    Azah: Bz la weh..aku cam psycho je last week nak layan kan keje2 aku

    Angelita:
    1) Whhhhaaatttt? Meru ada Coffee Bean???! Tipppuuu!!

    2)sorry..sorry...yeah I know it's a steady profession.. I would love to lead that kind of life too.. *sigh*

    3)Yup..yup..and they come in lil' pink packages with a big ribbon.. ;)

    ReplyDelete