Sunday, March 8, 2009

10 years!

This has been in my draft box.. though there was no actual celebration and what nots..I think I should still post this to remember this day.. maybe to some people it's not a big deal..

Even last year, when I told azah that I was buying a gift for such anniversary she went like how many anniversaries do I wanna have in a lifetime?"Nanti kau nak celebrate anniversary jadi couple..hari merisik..hari bertunang..dah ada wedding anniversary cukupla.."

Well I dunno..to me it's something worth remembering..

Of course, I was kinda disappointed that he had forgotten the day/date.. for 2 years in a row already.. :p .. but hmm..nevermind..leave it to the drama queens for all the dramas..I'm too old err.. no make that too wise for that already.. I just wanted to capture the moment before it's gone..especially if it's the 10th year.. the number is nice.. we won't be able to get that number again..tahun depan dah nombor 11..like Amir has now learnt to say..TAK BEST!

10 years..that's how long we've been together and tolerated each other.. I've always believed in stupid crushes and falling in love at first sight.. but with him I am not too sure.. it was more 'i like you' at first sight... and I somehow knew that there could be a possibility for the two of us.. well true enough, soon after a friendship blossomed into companionship and albeit all the challenges,anasir2 jahat and cerekarama..it was legalised with a marriage..


so yeah..6/3/1999-6/3/2009..

He is soo 'mengayating' me time ni...suprised me by coming to my graduation day siap bawak bunga..





and I was soo into his ayats...look at my idiotic face.. I probably went like..uh-uh..yeah..yeah..I buy whatever you're saying.. I just want to marry you and have babies with you... :)

Happy 10th year anniversary of friendship and companionship!

6 comments:

  1. siapa yang ambil gambar nie??? waaa.. 2-2 muka in love... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i *heart* remembering dates too.
    1st date.
    1st fight.
    1st u-dont-wanna-know.

    it's nice to remember dates; you realize and appreciate more of what you've been thru and how you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iamja..kalau skarang ni mau laki aku muntah darah kalau baca comment ko.. :)

    Angelita....yeah tell that to the men who have memory loss probably sebab banyak urat tercabut masa kena give birth... :p *eyes rolling*

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahhaha.... bkn laki ko saje.. kalau laki aku pun sama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I say that huh? Laki aku la yg ckp kat aku camtu.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet moment...! i'll graduate diz year, insyaAllah.. wish 2 've d moment like diz too...:-)

    ReplyDelete