Friday, January 9, 2009

What a Lulu!

While driving to work this morning, I was wondering why people in the cars were stealing glances at me and with a smile on their faces..Apsal pulak ni.. Could it be because I look extra hot today clad in my B*N F1 shirt with my name imprinted on it.. :p

Tiba2 one motor bike came so close to the windows (in the mornings I usually drive with the windows down) so I thought.. apa mamat ni.. kut ye pun nak usha aku takkan kat tengah2 jln nih.. skali dia cakap "Kak ada kasut kat atas keta"...siottttsss!!!!! I forgot to put my pink nike shoes in the car..konon kemas2 barang letak la kasut kat atas kereta dulu..last2 I drove off with the shoes still on top of my car from Sg Ramal and time tu dah dekat nak sampai Uniten.... And while trying to find a spot to stop the car I had to make hand signal to tell all the good samaritans who were trying their very best to let me know about the freaking shows that yes..yes..I know ada kasut kat atas bumbung keta aku..this is normal.. I do this everyday... :p

Mallllluuuuuusssssssssss................

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahahaahaa lawak...gelak sensorang dah ni... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakakakakaka..jiji..ms blur la u

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahhahahah.... lawak la ko jiji. bukan pasal kasut nie kan buat ko mimpi hilang satu kasut tuh. nasib baik kasut tak melayang.

    ReplyDelete