Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My 2009 resolutions

I've been wanting to blog about my new year's resolution but have not had the chance ..emm..more like time to do so kot... but let me first make time to be thankful for 2 major things :
1. My family and especially Little Yaya is in good health and even more groovy now with more hair and 2 teeny baby teeth
2. Madam cenc's resignation...yippee yeay! before the new year I was already at the crossroads.. seriously could not tahan her.. already at the verge of updating my resume and sending it out to interested parties..

I soooo want to start the new year with a positive heart and mind. Really I do. But hellloo.. if I keep on getting negative surprises should I be blamed for being a negative person, be moody and broody lah kan. The thing that irritates me the most is that this will usually happens when I feel that everything is A-OK..But like I said earlier on whatever lah.. I'm just soooo very tired of all this. It's getting old. It's getting lame. Maybe it will never end until I die.

So back to my new year's resolutions..these are the things that I want to do..some I've actually done..so that has somewhat lessened the pressure..

1. Tidy my room in the office --- done
2. Tell a b*atch to go fly kites --- nicely done although I so want to add "taik kucing engkau la in my reply".. hehe
3. Be punctual to work -- so far punch card belum merah --- jgn jeles my office got punch card machine.. tag2 tak main la
4. Kurangkan mengular kat coffee bean --- maybe just for breakfast..for the freshly squeezed orange juice.. for health reasons and to increase productivity level throughout the day ..
5. Save $ -- to get nice furnitures for the house..nice family holidays
6. Cook dishes not items .. har har har
7. Less screaming at Amir..eventhough he drives me up the walls..because no matter how loud I scream he would still do it anyway.. I should just learn to enjoy it
8. Try my very best to tak tinggal smayang...
9. Less procastinating --- almost there
10. Find time to spend with friends

I'll keep it at 10 for now.. Come June I'll do my half-year review, and we'll see how it goes.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes All Year Round!

No comments:

Post a Comment