Monday, January 12, 2009

Reconnecting with friends

Seems like this is a month for me to reconnect with friends..old and new..

Last Friday I had fun catching up with Jett and Fida.. met up for early dinner which continued to supper.. apparently Jett and Fida continued on till 2 am for early breakfast? ..ish..ish.. u single people have all the luxury of time..

Today I received an email from an ex-colleague wayyyy before my DC days asking me out for lunch.. seems like she has been away from the country for many years and is back for a couple of months..

Jay my Unimate who now resides in US is coming back end of this month to attend a conference.. we're now planning a get-together with her...this has become quite a toughie as we do not want to dissapoint her..

Just as I was packing my stuff to leave the office, I got a call from someone I met during one of the events that I attended...asked me out for a coffee.. but ni gaya2 macam nak jual insurance..so, err.. not looking forward to it lah..

Actually I'm very bad at keeping in touch with people.. somehow it has always been the same bunch of people that I would stay connected with.

I'm trying to improve myself in this department... really.. I am.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment