Friday, December 26, 2008

A friend indeed

If you have a friend name Afida Nor Said, trust me you'll never be bored!(Fida, if you're reading this, I'm putting your name in full for easy googling..hehe). I finally managed to catch up with Fida Nor on Christmas eve. No pics as I've forgotten to bring my camera... :p so I'm putting the most recent pic I've of her.. during our Raya reunion..


(me, fida and jett)

We're friends since I dunno.. Form 4 kot... Before that we knew each other lah but we were not that close.. She was not my best friend..and I am not her best friend either...but.. we are to each other kawan mengadu..lepas geram..ngumpat..gossip..until forever lah.. after college we went our separate ways but 2-3 tahun sekali we meet up...to gossip..and usually it will be about the same people pon.. hehe..

Had so many things to talk about sampai 2 jam pun tak cukup. I should put her on speed dial. If I need a 'pick-me-up' session, she will definitely be in my top list.

2 comments:

  1. dya know that usually, when I meet Fida for dinner, it could last from 8pm - 12am?

    ;p

    lucky for of us don't have anak @ home who would wait up for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh imagine tak kalau korum tu ada atie and rie... ;)

    ReplyDelete