Monday, December 1, 2008

Experiment

I was bored..I experimented..seriously I live in the cave with the Flinstones.. I've just discovered that I can send pics from my hp to my lappy via bluetooth.. :p


anyhooo..while browsing the photos in my hp I realized that I snapped so many pics of the two brats sleeping..







macam innocent je bile tido kan..

and I have so many pics of Amir..everywhere..wearing costumes pun ader..



dalam kereta..



in my office..


as a tiger..

perasan Superman..

Got very few pics of little Sarah..mostly atas katil..sian dia..slalu kena tinggal..

and even fewer latest pic of hubby... hehe..soweee.. well, he does'nt have that many pics of me in his hp either..

And none of my pic - alone - taken by me. I wonder how some people can take tonnes of pics of their own self siap berbagai-bagai make-up theme & pose2 ala2 ayu & manja -- close range sumore -- and have like 200 of em posted in FB... o well.. when there is demand .. there will be supply..
anyway, I can't help but smile looking at the pics..brought back memories..and frankly as much as I enjoy motherhood..I can't imagine if there is another addition anytime soon! Hida, I salut u! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hida's the champ la!!!
    not beating her in this lifetime, man...

    ;p


    Sarah grows up in a hurry, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...yup..Hida all-time champion... but Jetttt...u still have time to catch-up.... :)

    Sarah can beat up the brother already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jiji, apsal anak2 u suma ikut muka bapak dia? langsung takde muka u???

    ReplyDelete
  4. tak kisahlah kalau ikut muka bapak dia..most importantly dua2 lagi sayang mak drpd bapak dia...susah2 je bapak dia bribe with toys and food...

    ReplyDelete