Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 2 - Jungle Trekking



Had good breakfast before leaving.. nasik lemak sambal sotong...


My team!



That's me in front..yang tertonggeng naik atas pokok tu.. jgn main2 I lead the way...



Air terjun.. this is supposed to be our reward before heading back the same way... so much for reward lah kan.. dalam air pon ada pacat!

I was in agony throughout the journey..one hour of trekking through the thick jungle which had thousands of pacat!!!! I think I collected no less than 50 pacats okay. Seriously! Thank God it didnt manage to squeeze itself into my baju or pants.. but my shoes..socks..kaki..tangan... semua kena serang! The only motivation was to just finish the journey and be surrounded by more humans than insects or animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment