Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Soul cleansing




I have been told that I am just not myself lately. I feel the same too actually. I am ....... evolving?


I don't know if many would share the same views as I have. But I think over time people evolve..we may not change ourselves entirely.. but I guess we can't really avoid changing when we evolve or to put in simple term, when we age and go through some episodes in life.

Some changes may be positive to you but could be perceived negative to others and vice versa. If we have people who holds us close to their hearts for the person whom we were..then the change is even harder to accept. So I guess it is important to make these people understand the change. Hopefully in time they would be able to accept and be happy with the change.

Of course like we all know, no one is perfect and we can't make everybody happy. But the corny bit would be if there is acceptance for the person that you were then there would be some form of tolerance for the person that you have become, yes?

It could be the migraine or whatever today that made me sort of list down some of the stuff that I like and don't like about myself these days.

I think my take about soul searching is all wrong. It should have been soul cleansing instead.

I have so much of bitterness, crankiness and whatever crappy crappy crappy stuff in me... hence even the smallest thing could tick me off these days! And I end up hurting people who are important to me. Which is just not right.

There are times that what others feel is far more important than what you feel.

Evolving or changing should be for all the right reasons and towards being a better person.

If it is otherwise and you come to realize that you just don't like what you see in yourself, then hit the 'Pause' button...think real hard. No matter how bitter you are, even when you are thinking with your heart and mind, you should not lose your soul in the process. Hence, you would think twice and stop yourself from being a heartless ogre... :(

This is where I want to officially say sorry to those people that I've hurt in this process of evolving - parents, hubby, friends etc. I will pause and think when needed and I will resume to be the sweet angel that I was... (hehe..ok..ok..nyet don't puke..)

My soul cleansing process begins today (soothing saxaphone solo effect here) ... :)



Watch your thoughts, for they become words
Watch your words, for they become actions
Watch your actions, for they become habits
Watch your habits, for they become character
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment