Saturday, May 7, 2011

Budget Traveller goes home

I think I have basically covered all the places that I wanted to go to in SG except for Sentosa/Universal Studios. But at least (thanks to Yeen) I got to see USS from Vivocity. We almost hopped on the monorail to Sentosa but there were too many people.

It was a good retreat for me...with retail therapy included albeit being a budget traveller. Last minute pun sempat lagi grab some stuff at Vivocity. Shopping wise.. hmmm... I dunno.. told hubby that the best place to shop will always be Bandung la for me. But yeah... you wont be able to get the latest trend/fashion in Bandung lah.


Anyhoo... lessons learnt when in SG:
1. Ask if you dont know - malu bertanya sesat jalan. Pandai bertanya will save you some SGD.
2. Know when to walk away and when to make a comeback... ;)
3. If you are low on cash, for a free flow of coffee and nescafes, go to Marina Bay Sands.
4. Sup Tulang is a must try!
5. Take pleasure in walking and strolling especially at night.

Had a good time and huhuhu...a bummer la next week kena gi keje dahhh...

Yeen... thanks so much for taking me around and cooking the yummy nasik ayam walaupun ayam dia hitam. Sedap tuuu... :)

Next trip (if there is one) should be to USS and with the whole family! :)


With Yeen and lil' Afreen..cosy crib you have Yeen... nanti we all serang ramai2..you should have a guestbook for the TKC girls who have been to your crib.. hehe..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jijie - it was good seeing you, so skinny and all! *jeles* Do come again. Ya, I am waiting for the other TKC girls to drop me a line to come over. We've had Nik Ainul and Fern (with her clan) slept over, Nisa, Ayu ... Fida and Jett came to the old place we stayed near Orchard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been eating and eating Yeen.. may not be that skinny the next round you see me. It was brief but I had a lovely time with you, Adi and the kids (boy a bit cranky that day tapi Afreen was sweet..sib baik I tak kena buli storytelling...haha).. Hope to visit again one day.. have fun in US! :)

    ReplyDelete