Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Prospect...


It was my first ever cigarrette session with Numero Uno.. not that I smoke.. but just like in the Italian Mafia movies, if you are summoned to see Numero Uno to discuss business over a cup of coffee, a curut or sebatang rokok, that would be something right.. People would kill for this kind of opportunity.. I was surprised..Certainly not ready.. Became a nervous wreck..I was just scared shit... not wanting to say anything stupid..cracked my brains to give some smart answers that will keep me in the good books of Numero Uno..

So over the puffs of smoke (imagine the smoke effect here).. Numero Uno shared some thoughts.. asked for my opinion..yes, I stuttered like an idiot in the beginning.. that's just me... :p I have to thank his special assistant for doing some sign languages behind Numero Uno to help me out.. but overall I did okay I think.. I came out alive with my soul still very much intact..

Of course I am excited at THE PROSPECT ! I don't know how I could have controlled the look on my face when I was asked to comment on THE PROSPECT..I hope my excitement was not too obvious.. I hope I looked cool i.e like yeah I think it's a pretty good set up but not that I really want the position kind of look...

Really I don't want to have my hopes up high.. if it ever happens, then it would be exciting yet crazy like hard core madness type of crazy..again it's still very much A PROSPECT! I should not even be blogging about it yet..but I can't share it with anyone in the office either..It's not even news material.. Nothing is confirmed...Tak jadi kang..Siapa yang malu?Mereka dan keluarga mereka... Numero Uno even reminded me that I should not hold his words against him if it turns out otherwise..

Hmmm...even if it happens would I be ready for the challenge? If I screw up, Numero Uno will put some bullets in my head man..literally...
THAT would be a scary prospect...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jijie, you'll be just fine :)

    Good luck ;)

    Frankensteina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frankensteina... again it's still very much a prospect at this point of time.. :)

    ReplyDelete