Thursday, February 5, 2009

My first Sarawak Laksa

This entry has been sitting in my draft box for quite some time as I was waiting for someone to supply the pics..since the pics never came despite me wanting to give some free publicity and rave reviews about her cooking skills, terpaksalah mencilok gambar after that someone blogged about it.. :)

I had a taste of my first Sarawak Laksa @ Zett's place when we had Fida's so-called surprise b'day party last month... (my Clarks shoes almost spoilt the surprise..Fida, kalo aku datang pakai kasut Bata ke sure lagi hancus kan..) And when I say @ Zett's place that would mean Zett woke up early that morning, walked all the way to the nearest pasar and did all the cooking. We only have to come and makan.. :)


This is the infamous Dexter who also has his own blog.. I should have brought Amir.. he would have loved playing with Dexter.. I am impressed with this cat..I mean..look at that..boley buat muka cool lagi lepak sebelah the shredded (is this the right cooking term?) chicken.. and I'm also amazed that he's still alive (not that I want him to be otherwise) despite sliding door tu terbukak and he could just jump off the balcony anytime..


Look at the kuah...it looked superyummy and pekat ..so kalau ada orang kata tak sedap at least gaya tu dah adalah...

The birthday gal who was the oldest among us all (not counting Kelv)... :)

Check out the happy faces after a taste of the Sarawak Laksa..but I think the happiest was the one taking the picture..he had emmm...4 helpings of the Laksa, me thinks...
It was my first time to Zett's place and first taste of Zett's cooking..
Overall verdict:
Of the residence:
Very niceeee...damn..I forgot to try the swing despite Fida's reminder to check it out...
Of the hostess cum organizer:
You will most definitely be a good homemaker.. boley decorate & kemas rumah..boley masak..better ask for good hantaran okay!
Of the Sarawak laksa:
Honestly, i love Laksas..but I never tried Sarawak laksa before because somehow it is the only laksa which never got my interest..that was until I saw the pics in zett's blog... nasib baik the laksa was yummy okay...if not sure lepas tu tobat takmo makan Sarawak laksa... hmmm.. I can still remember the taste..
Yummy..yummy..I love spicy stuff..maybe if zett had made the sambal lagi yummy kot...seriously wanted to have a 2nd helping..tapi sebab asyik pikir nak balik cepat sampai boley lupa..should have buat muka tak malu and tapau... hehe...
So until I try someone else's Sarawak Laksa this will remain as my first and #1 Sarawak Laksa.. ;)

2 comments: