Wednesday, August 18, 2010

At the crossroads


I think I am..at the crossroads of life.

Too early to be here?

Maybe..

Been asking myself like where would be the final destination that would give me the fulfillment? What is the future that I am longing for? How am I going to get there?

It could be because things have been very much routine. Not that routine is a bad thing. But there comes a time when routine could be dramatically changed by fate.

Hence when I think that I could be at a dead end, I now find myself to have actually reached a crossroads = a place for transformational points in my life, and relate to time and choices + a place to go unblock my path.

But here I am.

Just standing at the crossroads looking at the possibility of going through that journey.

Yet overwhelmed with fear of taking the next step.

Which route would it be?

Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Be bold, be brave..take the route less travelled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone at some point in their life will have to make decisions that could change things around & crossing over usually lead to a better life from where they are right now. Though at times it could be a difficult decision to make especially when one is so used to the usual routines,nevertheless if it means by doing so it will lead to a better life, self satisfaction or happiness long sought after then maybe it's time to let go and take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete