Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What you have missed

1. I have now sold about 150 pairs of shoes! Thank you very much to those who had bought the shoes -- trust me -- what you've bought are definitely not the same as those selling at Jalan TAR okay. And my heartfelt appreciation goes to Hida who I nearly hired to be my part time agent coz she's just soo good in promoting the shoes, Nik who had cooked a yummylicious lasagna and organized a mini crocs buka puasa and to Fern+ Azah who had promoted the shoes to their colleagues and siap book meeting room lagi and my sis in laws who bought the shoes for their kiddies. You guys are the best! :)

2. New boss. Maybe it's too early to judge but my new boss is nice. She's young -- 37 years old I think. She has that infectious smile and she's just very cool. So far takde nak kelam kabut. I likkkeeee...

3. New handphone. Finally got meself a new handphone. Was contemplating between a Nokia and a Blackberry. But I guess I'm so used to the simplistic life -- hence the new Nokia E75. Totally love the keyboard. Totally love the fact that I can easily sms while driving.

4. Sarah's first sentence --- Yaya aik amis ngan Memey --- translation: Yaya naik Thomas dengan Memey.

5. New car -- nope not for me -- but yeah..my dad has a new car, a red Proton Saga with the black top. Jiwa muda, I tell you.. To those from my yesteryears, you might still remember my dad's old Volvo in green.. THE car yang paling banyak berjasa to the family and budak2 SMAP yang nak fly pegi Kajang.. ;) I don't think my dad will ever sell the car.

6. Madam C adopted a baby girl. As at today, the baby is 11 days old. I think it's sweet. I hope being a mother would change Madam C for the better. Despite everything, I believe she could be a good mother.

7. I have lost 4 kg this Ramadhan! Woohoo!

8. I have not had the time to test drive any car hence no new car for raya.

9. I only have 2 pairs of baju raya this year. You think it's enough or do I have to brave through the throng of people at Jalan TAR again on Raya eve?

10. My neighbour painted his house green.. hmmm... ?

2 comments:

  1. memey mana sarah maksudkan tu? memey suhaiza girlfren norman hakim tu ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha.. memey suhaiza..

    Ehh aku pun masih ingat volvi Bapak ko yang ulang alik IKATAN mengangkut ko itu. Hehehhe.

    Selamat Hari Raya Jiji and Family. :)

    ReplyDelete