Monday, October 27, 2008

Help!!!!!!!!!

The past couple of days have been hell for me. A day before my b'day I was down with a viral fever. Had high fever and was burning hot sampai my tongue cracked + with ulcers everywhere. Body was aching all over. Mann.. I think it was like the worse viral fever ever! On the same day, Amir was puking like nobody's business and had a high fever as well. We were all scheduled to go back to Kuantan for Sarah's cukur jambul and sis in law's wedding the next day. So you can just imagine the commotion.

We were in Kuantan for a couple of days. Cukur jambul and wedding reception went very well. Will post some pics once I get hold of 'em. Balik je I already have to start working even though it was a public holiday. Hmph..I've got events to handle together with my team back to back till year end. Tak cukup dengan events, Madam Cenc decided to have our department's team building next month at Slim River! We're supposed to be camping in a jungle for 2 days and also go for white water rafting for 2 bloody hours!!!! O by the way, the jungle has no phone signal whatsoever. Am trying to escape but at the moment belum dapat ilham lagi nak kelentong aper.. Help!help!

No comments:

Post a Comment