Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ready to go!

Looking at the whole situation, it's obvious that the crucial part is to think of ways to improve production. The production team initially struggled to come up with some good analysis and proposals. But they finally came up with really good stuff for the Business Plan. We now have a pretty solid Business Plan I would say.

I guess the best thing about working on the Business Plan is that everyday we get news about parties who have already shown interest in the project, be it an NGO or chocolate exporters. I know that it is not easy to get them to 'buy' our ideas but the fact that these people have RSVP to attend the conference in Medan and hear us out shows that there is some promise in this project. Apparently the total number of people attending the conferenece would be about 80 people now! I look forward to the Conference yet a bit nervous because I'll be presenting to this bunch of people...


A bad cocoa plant.

The Finance team -- thank God I'm not in this team!


By now, all of us have become experts in cocoa.. ;)



See...told u..main blasah je nak keringkan the cocoa..


The past 2 days we all had been slogging till the wee hours to finish up the business plan.
I'm actually very tired. I guess the slogging has now gotten to me. I'd better go..need to get some rest. We all need to wake up at 5.00am tomorrow morning to go to the airport and take a flight to Medan.
p/s: Heard the hotel in Medan is kinda cool.. Marriot,new - about 6 months...5 stars but 6 stars quality.. Nice... :)

2 comments:

  1. teruskan perjuangan kamu untuk meningkatkan ekonomi umat! best betul baca macam cerita adventure

    ReplyDelete