Friday, April 23, 2010

Tiring + Exciting = Satisfying

It's been a crazy and tiring week. Had no energy to blog. My definition of sleep can't be found in any dictionary. It's almost like scarce minerals to me.

But as corny as this may sound I just love my job. The projects that we've been doing the couple of months have just been very exciting - MyBSN-Hujan, Internal Brand Ambassador (coming soon in May) and Social Venture Challenge (coming soon in June). I can't stand routine. So, it's just been great to be doing different things every day and see them progress!

Still too tired to think.. so, won't blog much. Check out pics of the MyBSN-Hujan concert. I had fun! And I'm ever so happy to be part of this project! Truly an experience, money can't buy!







2 comments:

  1. i have no idea who hujan are; may be i have heard their songs not knowing who's song it was -- but that sure looks super FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not familiar with Hujan.. but the concert looked damn fun!

    more updates plss... it's getting very quite these days...

    ReplyDelete