Friday, June 27, 2008

I am a blogger!yeay!

Why have I started blogging? I know.. very the ketinggalan zaman already.. the truth is I’ve started blogging for quite some time.. IN MY HEAD.. seriously! I could go on and on and on about a particular thing in my head.. so I thought okay.. why not try proper blogging instead of just doing it spiritually.. after all, I don’t have the moolahs to see a shrink and writing / reading is supposed to be therapeutic.. a stress reliever.. but please jgn lah expect saya mengupdate everyday..blogging in the office is a no-no.. firewall very good one.. no friendster, facebook, blogs, gmail, yahoo, etc.. and also don’t expect any extraordinary stories lah coz I don’t brush shoulders with any celebs nor do I belong to the happening crowd who hangs out at Jalan Dorai every weekend..

Anyway, here goes lah….

No comments:

Post a Comment